Know Thy Heritage opens applications for July 15, 2018
A Unique Opportunity to Visit Palestine!
Are you between the ages 18 and 35?!
Join us as we rally Palestinians from around the world for one of the most important congregations of Diaspora ever to gather in Palestine!
Don’t miss this opportunity to get actively involved in building a strong and vibrant Palestine!
A life-changing journey to Palestine awaits! The KTH Leadership Program is now accepting applicants for its 2018 Delegation. As a Delegate, you will deepen connections with your Palestinians roots and get inspired to build a brighter future for Palestine. What will you discover in 2018? Don’t miss your chance to find out!
Program cost (1200 USD) includes accommodations, ground transportation, food, and entry fees for all attractions and festivals. Rate does not include airfare, tips, border crossing fees, visas or personal expenses.
*Limited scholarships are available for those who qualify*
Watch our 2018 Promo for this Journey by clicking here.
Apply Now by clicking here.
KTH Inc.’s mission is to create a legion of Diaspora leaders who are rooted in Palestinian culture, history and traditions, and who are devoted to serving as Ambassadors of Peace and Justice internationally.
- Enhance Diaspora understanding of Palestine and its culture, as well as its economic, political, and social contexts through field visits, lectures, and meetings with influential Palestinians.
- Create a perpetual link between Diaspora, Allies and Palestine so as to preserve and enhance Palestinian heritage and culture.
- Foster connections and build relationships between Diaspora and Palestinians who reside in Palestine.
- Promote Palestine as a priority destination for all Palestinians.
- Strengthen the concept of Palestine as the land of opportunity, investment and sanctity.
- Facilitate a network of Diaspora who can work together for the betterment of Palestine and for the well-being of all Palestinians wherever they reside.
- Abraham Accords Advance Stage of Injustice - March 1, 2021
- Twitter suspends prominent Palestinian Rights activist - March 1, 2021
- Russia: UN experts say Navalny poisoning sends clear, sinister warning to critics - March 1, 2021