Radio Podcast: Detroit listeners discuss Ben Carson & Syria Refugees
By Ray Hanania
Listen to the Radio Show using the Radio Player Below. Or click here to go to the Podcast.
Listeners in Detroit and Washington DC call in to the live radio show on 690 AM in Detroit and 700 AM in Washington DC to talk about a wide range of topics including:
- The World is accepting and helping Syrian refugees, but not Israel and the United States (Russia is bombing them and Croatia and Bulgaria are killing them)
- There will be peace in Palestine when Israel stops teaching their children to murder and kill Palestinians and when Israelis recognize the right of Christians and Muslims in Palestine to statehood
- Ben Carson, the racist African American candidate for president of the United States, says a Muslim should not become president of the United States … what a bigot …
- The US Census is up to their old tricks, denying Arab American recognition
- I had a story on Al Jazeera English last week on Christian Arab leaders urging Pope Francis to speak to their issues. Did the Pope speak to the issues of the Arab World?
Welcome to the Arab Daily News Radio show I’m your host Ray Hanania and today is Friday October 2, 2015. It is 8:03 am Eastern Standard Time … I am doing a special show this morning sitting in for Atef Gawad … I’ll be back next Friday also at this time …
I’m here every 2nd Tuesday of the month broadcasting live in Detroit on WNZK AM 690 and in Washington D.C. on AM 700 radio … hosted on Laila Al-Husini’s US Arab Radio Network Radio Baladi which broadcasts every morning at 8 AM Eastern Standard Time
Call us at 248-557-3300 … tell us what YOU THINK about the top issues in the American Arab and Muslim American community.
For more information on this radio show visit www.TheArabDailyNews.com … remember, we want you to share your views so call in at 248-557-3300 …
And, boycott the Detroit News and the Detroit Free Press until they hire a daily American Arab columnist.
Talking about Syrian refugees (everyone wants to help them but Americans and Israelis — one and the same); Dr. Ben Carson’s racist comments; Israelis insult and mock Jordanians at the United Nations and the Jordanians whimper in shame without a protest. (Embarrassing how Israel has Jordan over its knee). It embarrasses me how the Jordanians allow the Israelis to push them around like water boys. Doesn’t it bother anyone else?
#Truth There will be peace, when Israelis stop teaching their children to kill Palestinians and when they finally recognize Palestine’s right to exist as a State.
- The fight over the US Supreme Court and its impact on the Presidential election - September 22, 2020
- Arab Americans urge retention of Aurelia Pucinski for Illinois Appellate Court justice - September 21, 2020
- Rachel Corrie Foundation hosts Olympia Washington ArabFest - September 20, 2020