Holy Week registration begins for Orthodox Christians
Holy Week Registration begins at 7:00 p.m Tuesday April 13, 2021. Blessed Holy Season of Great Lent! Orthodox Easter is May 2, 2021 In the spirit of humility, as St. George CHurch in Cicero, Illinois approaches Holy Week. As has been announced for the past few services, Holy Week is only one week. Let every week be holy. The whole year.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, proper guidelines are in place to ensure t. George Church in the Town of Cicero Church is doing everything it can to provide a safe and healthy environment to worship in. These guidelines have been put in place by the Covid-19 Task Force and approved by Father Saba and the Parish Council.
Registration to attend Holy Week Services begins TONIGHT, April 12th, at 7:00 p.m. The capacity of attendees in the Church property at one time is 125 persons (all ages included).
- TONIGHT, Monday, April 12th, 65 spots will be open for registration at 7:00 p.m.
- TOMORROW, Tuesday, April 13th, the remaining 60 spots will be open at 7:00 p.m.
Please be advised of the following:
– Inform the entire community, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND ANY SERVICE.
– DO NOT REGISTER as couples. All registrations must be individually entered.
– Duplicate registrations on main services (as indicated on website) will be deleted.
– Please read screening form questions carefully when completing and if you feel unwell or suspect any type of illness, please cancel your reservations.
– If you do not feel you can wear a mask on nose and mouth for the duration of your attendance on Church property, please allow someone else to register who can.
– If you need to cancel your reservation for whatever reason, please do so at the earliest possible moment by contacting the Church Office at the info below.
– If you are unable to attend in person, the live streaming of the services will be available along with the bilingual booklet for each service.
– If registration for any of the services, please contact the Church Office at the info below to be placed on the waiting list.
PLEASE CLICK ON REGISTRATION LINK BELOW.
May God bless you and may we all have a new heart to glorify Jesus Christ, crucified and resurrected!
- Why Palestinians are willing to embrace Netanyahu rather than fight for their rights - November 23, 2022
- Pritzker again ignores needs of Arab businesses in latest appointments - November 16, 2022
- Arab and Muslim voters should rally for State Rep. Cyril Nichols Nov. 8 - November 3, 2022