Hanan Ashrawi & Archbishop Atallah Hanna headline HCEF 16th Annual Conference
Full Program of Events has been finalized!!!
You are all invited to register for the Conference & Awards Banquet!
The Holy Land Christian Ecumenical Foundation is proud to share the complete program for the 16th international Conference!
We are optimistic that 16th International Conference: “Together in Faith for the Common Good” will prove to be our best one yet. The conference will take place on Saturday, October 18th 2014 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. The conference will be held at the Washington Marriot Georgetown on 1221 22nd Street, NW, Washington, DC.
HCEF invites you to come hear distinguished experts in their fields discuss:
- “Challenges Facing the Palestinian Christians,”
- “Arab & Middle Eastern Christians Under Fire,”
- “Engaging the Palestinian Diaspora in Nation-Building,”
- “Empowering Women in Palestinian Society,”
and last but not least
- “Giving Palestinian-Israeli Peace a Chance.”
HCEF will also hold their Awards Banquet the preceding evening, October 17th in the same venue. The distinguished awardees will include Dr. Hanan Ashrawi, Archbishop Theodosios Atallah Hanna, Bishop Richard Graham, Mr. Frank Carroll, Mr. Hashim Shawa, and Mr. Farouk Shami. For complete information on the awards banquet, click here.
The conference plenary session on Saturday will also feature, Her Excellency Dr. Hanan Ashrawi, Member of the Executive Committee of the PLO, as the keynote speaker. She will address the assembly at 2:00 pm. For full details on the night’s program please click this link.
Registration is now open and you do not want to miss out! Our discount prices end this Tuesday (Oct. 7th) so register today! If you are a student or member of the clergy, you can request a scholarship to cover the cost of attending the conference by filling out this scholarship.
- Muslim American woman challenges unresponsive Congressman Sean Casten in March 19 Democratic primary - November 21, 2023
- More than 50 journalists killed in Israel-Gaza war - November 21, 2023
- On World Children’s Day, Israel has turned Gaza into a Graveyard for Children: - November 20, 2023