Posts Tagged “Taliban”
Latest posts by Mike Ghouse (see all)
- Muslims for America Since July 4, 1776 - June 29, 2017
- Eid Al-Fitr Ramadan Sermons to focus on building a Secure Cohesive America - June 25, 2017
- Muslims need tune-up on free speech, and lots of catching up - June 17, 2017
Mike Ghouse Indeed, war on Terror is the dumbest idea ever floated, there is another way to handle it; the Islamic way If a thief breaks into your home, would you ask him his religion? And if he were to says, he belongs to your faith; would you let him get away? When a terrorist…
Ali Younes is the Editor of The Arab Daily News online newspaper. He is a veteran news-editor, Journalist, and a Middle East analyst working for major American news networks. He isbased in Washington D.C. Reach Ali at aliyounes@TheArabDailyNews.com
Latest posts by Ali Younes (see all)
- Christian College to fire professor for saying Christians and Muslims worship the same God - January 7, 2016
- Jordanianagents arrest well-known anti-ISIS salafist Sheikh’s son - December 3, 2015
- Why ISIS Attacked Paris But Not Other Cities - November 18, 2015
By Ali Younes A former Al Qaida fighter who was present in Afghanistan before and during the September, 11 attacks, said that he is convinced today that the CIA had prior knowledge of the impending attacks on the World Trade Center and on Washington and they did not nothing to prevent it. He recounted to…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- The inseparability of peace, security, development and human rights - December 8, 2017
- President Trump is the catalyst the Arabs need to force them to act - December 6, 2017
- Sudan targets newspapers, journalists with confiscations and draconian legislation - December 6, 2017
Don’t just investigate Bergdahl, investigate the conduct of his entire unit By Ray Hanania Bowe Bergdahl was captured by the Taliban in Afghanistan in 2009 and became a prisoner of war. After being urged to pursue a prisoner swap by Republican members of Congress, and public pressure, Bergdahl was swapped in exchange for the release of…