Posts Tagged “Francois Hollande”
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- Berkeley university launches website that tracks anti-Muslim bills - April 25, 2018
- Arab American presence in U.S. Congress at risk - April 25, 2018
- Governor candidate in Michigan denounces racist campaign tactics - April 25, 2018
UAE and France reunites for International Alliance for Protection of Heritage in Conflict Areas UAE Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior H.H. Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and French President Francois Hollande co-chaired the Donors’ Conference, held in Paris to mark the establishment of the International Alliance for the Protection of Heritage in…
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Tipping and Bargaining in Egypt: Bakhshesh or Sadaqa - April 18, 2018
- France’s War on Terror and De-radicalization Policy: The Lone Wolf Spectrum - March 29, 2018
- In International Law subsidiary: Can war be just? - March 22, 2018
Fillon Believes in God’s Providence, Marine Believes in White People’s Dominance The voters are more attracted by a populist and a messianic message; anti-Islam/Arab immigrant sentiment is the catch-phrase of LR and the FN candidates. By Abdennour Toumi As the major candidates in the coming French Presidential election are warming up for the debate, they…