Posts Tagged “Fillon”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Fillon Believes in God’s Providence, Marine Believes in White People’s Dominance - March 16, 2017
- The Day of Glory will come, Be Blonde & Govern - February 18, 2017
- Is Islam compatible with Democracy? - February 3, 2017
Fillon Believes in God’s Providence, Marine Believes in White People’s Dominance The voters are more attracted by a populist and a messianic message; anti-Islam/Arab immigrant sentiment is the catch-phrase of LR and the FN candidates. By Abdennour Toumi As the major candidates in the coming French Presidential election are warming up for the debate, they…