Posts Tagged “Algerian feminism”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Ahmet Uysal discusses Kurdish independence from Iraq - October 7, 2017
- All you Need to Know about Algerian Political Harvest Season - September 29, 2017
- Algeria: Something Is Not Right Happened in Raïs - September 19, 2017
Lalla Fatma N’Soumer: Misunderstood Symbol of modern Algerian Feminism Lalla N’Soumer, the mother of modern Algerian feminism, still lives in the songs and depiction of mothers and grand-mothers, mainly Berbers, and secularist women elite. By Abdennour Toumi The Algerian legislative election on Thursday was marked by a high-scored sentiment of abstention and reluctance, what many…