Posts Tagged “Gulf Cooperation Council”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- How Soccer is Becoming a Major Player for Qatar Soft Power - August 15, 2017
- Le Rapprochement: An American in Paris - July 13, 2017
- Algeria-France Relations: Love & Hate Mode - July 9, 2017
All Arabs Must Feel Like Qataris Qatar’s foreign policy objectives are clear that political realism does not require indifference to political ideals and moral principles. By Abdennour Toumi Everybody talks about Qatar and when they do, their conversation centers on the international break-up of diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Yemen, Egypt, Libya,…