DJ Khaled releases new book, The Keys
From Snapchat sensation, business mogul, and recording artist DJ Khaled, the book They don’t want you to read reveals his major keys to success.
– Stay away from They
– Don’t ever play yourself
– Secure the bag
– Respect the code
– Glorify your success
– Don’t deny the heat
– Keep two rooms cooking at the same time
– Win, win, win no matter what
DJ Khaled is a music-industry mogul, an executive, a mega producer, and a recording artist who has made dozens of chart-topping records with artists such as Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne, and more. The founder of the We The Best Music Group, he is also the creator of one of the most globally viewed Snapchat accounts. He lives in Miami.
Published by Crown Archetype
Nov 22, 2016 | 224 Pages | 5 x 7 | ISBN 9780451497574
- The fight over the US Supreme Court and its impact on the Presidential election - September 22, 2020
- Arab Americans urge retention of Aurelia Pucinski for Illinois Appellate Court justice - September 21, 2020
- Rachel Corrie Foundation hosts Olympia Washington ArabFest - September 20, 2020