DJ Khaled releases new book, The Keys
From Snapchat sensation, business mogul, and recording artist DJ Khaled, the book They don’t want you to read reveals his major keys to success.
– Stay away from They
– Don’t ever play yourself
– Secure the bag
– Respect the code
– Glorify your success
– Don’t deny the heat
– Keep two rooms cooking at the same time
– Win, win, win no matter what
DJ Khaled is a music-industry mogul, an executive, a mega producer, and a recording artist who has made dozens of chart-topping records with artists such as Jay Z, Nas, Kanye West, Drake, Lil Wayne, and more. The founder of the We The Best Music Group, he is also the creator of one of the most globally viewed Snapchat accounts. He lives in Miami.
Published by Crown Archetype
Nov 22, 2016 | 224 Pages | 5 x 7 | ISBN 9780451497574
- Hostages versus Prisoners: Israel war on Gaza is as much a war on weaponizing words - December 1, 2023
- Muslim American woman challenges unresponsive Congressman Sean Casten in March 19 Democratic primary - November 21, 2023
- More than 50 journalists killed in Israel-Gaza war - November 21, 2023