Posts Tagged “Kamel Daoud”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Inscribed in a Tablet Preserved - May 17, 2018
- Tipping and Bargaining in Egypt: Bakhshesh or Sadaqa - April 18, 2018
- France’s War on Terror and De-radicalization Policy: The Lone Wolf Spectrum - March 29, 2018
Why Algeria Should Get a Leader Like President Erdoğan? President Erdoğan read attentively Ibn Khadun and Machiavelli, and synthesized their theory in the exercise of power’s ruse and cruelty. By Abdennour Toumi In the wake of Mr. Kamel Daoud’s Open Letter, a journalist and an author based in Paris to President Erdoğan, he wrote in…