Posts Tagged “tipping”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Inscribed in a Tablet Preserved - May 17, 2018
- Tipping and Bargaining in Egypt: Bakhshesh or Sadaqa - April 18, 2018
- France’s War on Terror and De-radicalization Policy: The Lone Wolf Spectrum - March 29, 2018
Tipping and Bargaining in Egypt: Bakhshesh or Sadaqa The role of tipping in the Arab World in tourism and the economy is important. To most Western tourists particularly Americans, the question of tipping is normal, like adding sales tax to the bill, but in the Middle East, however, the question of tipping, and add to it…