Posts Tagged “French President Macron”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Inscribed in a Tablet Preserved - May 17, 2018
- Tipping and Bargaining in Egypt: Bakhshesh or Sadaqa - April 18, 2018
- France’s War on Terror and De-radicalization Policy: The Lone Wolf Spectrum - March 29, 2018
France, Fatherland of Human Rights Vs. Migrants’ Rights French President baton and carrot immigration policy is between repressive deportation and limited selective immigration. By Abdennour Toumi President Macron is dictating conspicuously to his Interior Minister to enforce zero tolerance towards illegal immigrants, introducing a new bill on asylum and immigration to be presented to his…