I Heart Halal Convention, Chicago
The second annual “I Heart Halal” convention will be held at Navy Pier this year from Friday April 12 through Sunday April 13.
I Heart Halal celebrates all the things that nourish you. At the first Halal lifestyle festival in the United States you’ll experience food, fashion, fitness, beauty, entertainment and education. Celebrate with friends and family and explore the broad and beautiful spectrum of what nourishes you.
I Heart Halal delivers three packed days of entertainment, education, food, fashion and fun all under Navy Pier’s iconic domed roof.
Among the events:
- A grand bazaar, featuring Halal products in every category: food, fashion, beauty, health/wellness, sports/fitness, banking/finance and travel
- Exclusive Events and VIP guests
- Incredible speakers, celebrity appearances, concerts, comedy shows, fashion shows, beauty demonstrations and chef presentations
Here is the schedule and the times:
Friday, April 12
Saturday, April 13
Sunday, April 14
The “I Heart Hala” festival will be held at Chicago’s historic Navy Pier, Festival Hall A & B (Indoors), 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611.
THIS POST HAS BEEN READ 69751 TIMES SO FAR. THANK YOU!
Latest posts by Managing Writer (see all)
- Danny Glover will present AAI Lifetime Achievement Award - April 5, 2019
- Arab American group leads delegation to Tunisia - April 5, 2019
- ABPA of Washington DC seeking intern sponsors - January 31, 2019