Posts Tagged “Syrian opposition”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Gulf Crisis the Reason of Discorde: al-Jazeera Intrudes Again - June 27, 2017
- President Macron’s Pragmatic Maghreb Foreign Policy - June 17, 2017
- All Arabs Must Feel Like Qataris - June 8, 2017
Syrian Refugees face White Hill Nightmare By Abdennour Toumi Akçakale, Turkey — Tel-Abyad, a strategically-placed town on the Syrian-Turkish border under the control of the ISO since 2013, was seized in a brief take-over operation by Kurdish brigades of Burkan el-Furat and the united forces of the YPG-YPJ. This success may well signal a decisive shift in…
Ali Younes is the Editor of The Arab Daily News online newspaper. He is a veteran news-editor, Journalist, and a Middle East analyst working for major American news networks. He isbased in Washington D.C. Reach Ali at aliyounes@TheArabDailyNews.com
Latest posts by Ali Younes (see all)
- Christian College to fire professor for saying Christians and Muslims worship the same God - January 7, 2016
- Jordanianagents arrest well-known anti-ISIS salafist Sheikh’s son - December 3, 2015
- Why ISIS Attacked Paris But Not Other Cities - November 18, 2015
President Obama strategy to defeat ISIL might not work By Ali Younes President Barack Obama announced last night his long awaited strategy to authorize air strikes against the extremist terrorist group that calls itself the ‘Islamic State in Iraq and Levant” (ISIL). Obama also announced the sending of more US troops to the region totaling…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- CAIR App allows users to report bias - June 26, 2017
- Bringing American Palestinians & Israelis together is first step to peace - June 23, 2017
- Study shows Extra-Virgin Olive Oil preserves memory - June 21, 2017
Comic Strip: Ikhras, Kim Kardashian and Syria’s Bashar al-Assad By Ray Hanania Kim Kardashian, the HUGE Reality TV star, has come out swinging for Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad and defending his government against the Syrian Rebels, claiming that the rebels are killing Armenians in Kesab (Kessab) near the Syrian border with Turkey, where 100 years…