Posts Tagged “Salah”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- How President Trump and Arab Leaders Are Making Turkey Great Again - December 25, 2017
- President Trump’s Audacity for Action - December 7, 2017
- Waiting for A Dream in Africa - November 30, 2017
All you Need to Know about Algerian Political Harvest Season It seems when there is chaos among the Arabs, there is always an Algerian exception, analysts are saying but not this time. By Abdennour Toumi A quarter-century ago, before the Sidi-Bouzid revolt in Tunisia sparked the Arab Spring in 2010, disaffected youth in the populated…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- UN rights experts call on Iran to halt execution of 2nd juvenile - January 16, 2018
- Defying Israel’s Civil Rights abuses through Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
- ArabiaWeather Among Google’s ‘Best of 2017’ Apps - January 14, 2018
Muhammad Salah, a longtime critic of Israel’s brutality who defeated the injustice of the pro-Israel American government, died this week. Salah had been imprisoned and tortured by Israel, persecuted again by the United States following the terrorism of Sept. 11, 2001, but kept his head high as he beat the U.S. Government and Israel in court. By…