Posts Tagged “resistance”
Latest posts by Managing Writer (see all)
- DOD says truth on Niger more important than USS Liberty - October 28, 2017
- Profile: Sam Jammal’s candidacy in California Congressional race - September 27, 2017
- Yemen immigrant Nagi Daifallah gave his life for American cause - August 15, 2017
By Dezeray Lyn Since October 1st from Gaza to the OPT, casualties are rising almost daily as are injuries, arrests, raids and the outrageous closure of the Tel Rumeida neighborhood in Hebron along with segregated Shuhada Street by military order. A crisis within a crisis is slowly devouring the Tel Rumeida neighborhood in Israeli military…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- The inseparability of peace, security, development and human rights - December 8, 2017
- President Trump is the catalyst the Arabs need to force them to act - December 6, 2017
- Sudan targets newspapers, journalists with confiscations and draconian legislation - December 6, 2017
Podcast: The Israeli invasion of Gaza, what are the issues? Arab Daily News editors Ray Hanania and Ali Younes debate and discuss the issues surrounding the decision by Israel to launch a ground invasion of the Gaza Strip. Did Hamas or Israel start the current conflict? What are Israel’s objectives? Is Hamas acting as a responsible…
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- Open Letter to U.S. Navy ATTN: Richard V. Spencer, Secretary of the Navy - December 12, 2017
- It’s a God Thing About USS Liberty, The Guardian, Palestine and Vanunu - December 8, 2017
- Corrupt Corrine Brown Sentenced to 5 years in Federal Prison for Fraud and Conspiracy involving a Sham Charity - December 5, 2017
America’s Nuclear Insanity and Scandal by Eileen Fleming Exclusive to The Arab Daily News Tuesday the soul of America was exposed in Knoxville, Tennessee when Judge Amul R. Thapar sentenced Greg Boertje-Obed, Megan Rice and Michael Walli for their nonviolent Transform Now Plowshares action at the Y12 WMD Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. The maximum…