Posts Tagged “Palestine News Network”
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- To Israel RE: Nuclear Whistle Blower Vanunu Mordechai, Social Media and This American - November 12, 2017
- Mordechai Vanunu: Big Media and The Big Get The Media Didn’t Get - November 1, 2017
- Connecting Dots: USS Liberty, Niger, Admiral and Senator McCain - October 29, 2017
By Eileen Fleming Every day in Gaza at least one person attempts suicide. In the USA someone dies by suicide every 12.8 minutes. Last week the Palestine News Network reported that the suicide rate in the Occupied Territories jumped 68.4 percent last year. The Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza, which was destroyed during last summer’s…
photographer Mohammed Asad's photo of Dalia Khalifa won an award in March 2015 at a competition organised by the UN.
'Unbreakable' - is the photo of 9yr old Dalia Khalifa, taken at Al-Shifa Hospital on Aug 9th, 2014. Dalia was badly injured in an Israeli air strike during Operation 'Protective Edge'.
'Unbreakable' is the Grand Jury Winner in the photography competition, organised by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in the Middle East and North Africa (UN OCHA).
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Mohammed Asad's home in Shujaiyya was destroyed by Israeli missiles, mortars and tank fire on Friday August 1, 2014 while he was documenting the Israeli massacre of civilians in the Gaza Strip. He is now living in temporary housing as he scrambles to find Internet access to share his photographs when possible.]
Latest posts by Mohammed Asad (see all)
- UN Secretary General visits Palestine, Israel - August 30, 2017
- Fadi Thabit photo exhibit documents Gaza Life - July 14, 2017
- Palestinian children celebrate Ramadan Eid in besieged Gaza Strip - June 27, 2017
Badly needed supplies are being held and delayed by Israel at the borders of the Gaza Strip despite the pledges of international donor nations to help the besieged civilians brutalized by Israeli occupation By Mohammed Asad The distribution of the only cement to enter the Gaza Strip last month, estimated at 440 tons, has began for owners…