Posts Tagged “Memorial Day”
Latest posts by Mike Ghouse (see all)
- Muslims for America Since July 4, 1776 - June 29, 2017
- Eid Al-Fitr Ramadan Sermons to focus on building a Secure Cohesive America - June 25, 2017
- Muslims need tune-up on free speech, and lots of catching up - June 17, 2017
Muslims Pay Tribute to Veterans on Memorial Day 2017 By Mike Ghouse You are invited to join us at the Arlington National Cemetery between 2:00 and 3:00 PM today, Monday, May 29, 2017 to pay tribute to our veterans. An annual tradition that I have been following for several years. Mike Ghouse at Grand Praire…
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- Open Letter to U.S. Navy ATTN: Richard V. Spencer, Secretary of the Navy - December 12, 2017
- It’s a God Thing About USS Liberty, The Guardian, Palestine and Vanunu - December 8, 2017
- Corrupt Corrine Brown Sentenced to 5 years in Federal Prison for Fraud and Conspiracy involving a Sham Charity - December 5, 2017
The Pennsylvania 14 include State Senators and Representatives Seth Grove, Stan Saylor, Bryan Cutler, Ron Marisco, Mauree Gingrich, Kristin Hill, Greg Rothman, Mike Regan, Rob Kauffman, Will Tallman, Kate Klunk, Scott Wagner, Rob Teplitz and Kevin Schreiber By Eileen Fleming Memorial Day is a day the federal government established to remember all the men and…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- The inseparability of peace, security, development and human rights - December 8, 2017
- President Trump is the catalyst the Arabs need to force them to act - December 6, 2017
- Sudan targets newspapers, journalists with confiscations and draconian legislation - December 6, 2017
US urges Iran to release American veteran Amir Hekmati By Ray Hanania U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry used the occasion of Memorial Day to call on Iran and its supreme religious leaders to release American military veteran Amit Mirza Hekmati who has now been in the Iranian prison gulag for 1,000 days. Hekmati, a former…