Posts Tagged “London”
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- Online series details Middle East security strategies - January 18, 2018
- UN rights experts call on Iran to halt execution of 2nd juvenile - January 16, 2018
- Defying Israel’s Civil Rights abuses through Martin Luther King Jr. - January 15, 2018
Palestine activists oppose arming Israel Palestine activists to launch ‘football and hip hop blockades’ against global arms fair Palestine solidarity activists are planning to use mass football games and live music to prevent deliveries of weapons for the world’s biggest arms fair. Launching a week of action  with a Stop Arming Israel day on…
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- France, Fatherland of Human Rights Vs. Migrants’ Rights - January 18, 2018
- How President Trump and Arab Leaders Are Making Turkey Great Again - December 25, 2017
- President Trump’s Audacity for Action - December 7, 2017
Unlike the first-generation immigrants, their children are in a process to create new societal roles for themselves at the intellectual, social and political level. Imposing new paradigm working their ways of integrating Europe sociocultural stance By Abdennour Toumi Mayor-elect Sadiq Khan’s victory in the London mayoral elections was read as a successful story across the…
Why ISIS is able to attack Paris and European targets but will be very difficult to do the same in the United States
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- The Rise of Christian Zionism and Vice President Mike Pence - January 20, 2018
- MLK Day in the Era of Trump - January 14, 2018
- MOSSAD Eyes and Ears, Mathilde Krim, LBJ and the USS LIBERTY - January 12, 2018
Mordechai Vanunu turns 61 on October 13. UK supporters will vigil for a Free Mordechai Vanunu on Saturday. Vanunu’s 8th Supreme Court appeal for his freedom was rescheduled from Sept. 21 to Oct. 26, 2015. By Eileen Fleming On Sunday Israel’s nuclear whistle blower, Mordechai Vanunu wrote at Facebook: When they arrested me on Sep….