Posts Tagged “La Grande-Poste Garden Vendor Books”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Let investigation run its course, leave Islam and Banlieue out - November 15, 2017
- Algerian Berber Separatist Movement: No, I Can’t Get No Satisfaction - October 30, 2017
- Ahmet Uysal discusses Kurdish independence from Iraq - October 7, 2017
Something for everyone at La Grande-Poste Garden Vendor Books Walking up to the la Grande-Poste Garden, one encounters joyful and excited faces of so many people, who gather at the book-vendor’s tables. By Abdennour Toumi Passers-by rush for books, confirming that used-book merchants have broken the myth that Algerians do not read unless they need…