Posts Tagged “Jared Kushner”
Latest posts by Mike Ghouse (see all)
- Muslims need tune-up on free speech, and lots of catching up - June 17, 2017
- Muslims Respond to Perfect Man (Muhammad pbuh) – Bill Boards - June 13, 2017
- Anti-Sharia rallies are bad for America – Mike Ghouse - June 9, 2017
Gift of Easter to Jews, Christians, Muslims Hindus and others. Mike Ghouse While 2,000 plus Easters have come and gone, has he really risen yet? Risen within us that is? I hope and pray that each of us will let Christ rise and shine through us, so we can allow him to use us to…
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- Mordechai Vanunu: Ignored by The Intercept, Listed at Amazon FUN Forum as a Notable Traitor - June 21, 2017
- Snowden Leaked NSA USS Liberty Documents and We Americans Remember Captain McGonagale - June 18, 2017
- USS Liberty Veterans Association to End 50 year Cover-up and Obstruction of Justice case against USS Liberty Crew - June 12, 2017
Jared Kushner became known as “the eyes and ears” of Donald Trump during the campaign and he is now expected to play a key role in efforts to bring peace to the Middle East. By Eileen Fleming Jared Kushner is the grandson of Holocaust survivors and he was raised in an Orthodox Jewish household. Trump’s…