Posts Tagged “GCC”
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- What’s the Matter with France? - February 11, 2018
- “Olive Branch” Paris Position: Reticence and Opacity - February 2, 2018
- France, Fatherland of Human Rights Vs. Migrants’ Rights - January 18, 2018
All Arabs Must Feel Like Qataris Qatar’s foreign policy objectives are clear that political realism does not require indifference to political ideals and moral principles. By Abdennour Toumi Everybody talks about Qatar and when they do, their conversation centers on the international break-up of diplomatic relations between Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain, Yemen, Egypt, Libya,…
Ali Younes is the Editor of The Arab Daily News online newspaper. He is a veteran news-editor, Journalist, and a Middle East analyst working for major American news networks. He isbased in Washington D.C. Reach Ali at aliyounes@TheArabDailyNews.com
Latest posts by Ali Younes (see all)
- Christian College to fire professor for saying Christians and Muslims worship the same God - January 7, 2016
- Jordanianagents arrest well-known anti-ISIS salafist Sheikh’s son - December 3, 2015
- Why ISIS Attacked Paris But Not Other Cities - November 18, 2015
Qatar’s Policy towards Egypt threatens Arab Gulf alliance By Ali Younes In an unprecedented diplomatic row between conservative Arab Gulf monarchies, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain have withdrawn their ambassadors from Qatar in protest of what they deemed as an “ interferences” by Qatar in their internal affairs. The move followed a stormy meeting last…