Posts Tagged “Gaza Freedom Flotilla”
photographer Mohammed Asad's photo of Dalia Khalifa won an award in March 2015 at a competition organised by the UN.
'Unbreakable' - is the photo of 9yr old Dalia Khalifa, taken at Al-Shifa Hospital on Aug 9th, 2014. Dalia was badly injured in an Israeli air strike during Operation 'Protective Edge'.
'Unbreakable' is the Grand Jury Winner in the photography competition, organised by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in the Middle East and North Africa (UN OCHA).
[EDITOR'S NOTE: Mohammed Asad's home in Shujaiyya was destroyed by Israeli missiles, mortars and tank fire on Friday August 1, 2014 while he was documenting the Israeli massacre of civilians in the Gaza Strip. He is now living in temporary housing as he scrambles to find Internet access to share his photographs when possible.]
Latest posts by Mohammed Asad (see all)
- UN Secretary General visits Palestine, Israel - August 30, 2017
- Fadi Thabit photo exhibit documents Gaza Life - July 14, 2017
- Palestinian children celebrate Ramadan Eid in besieged Gaza Strip - June 27, 2017
Photo Array of Palestinians showing support for Freedom Flotilla. Palestinian children, who were targeted by Israeli soldiers during the Gaza War in the summer of 2014, carry signs and show support for the newest Freedom Flotilla seeking to break the oppressive blockade of the Gaza Strip. The Israel blockade prevents basic food and other essentials from…
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- John Bolton Neo-Con, Neo-Christian VS The Sermon on The Mount - March 23, 2018
- Masters of War and Christian Zionism - March 11, 2018
- To: The Associated Press and Washington Post Re: Israel’s WMD and Mordechai Vanunu - March 8, 2018
By Eileen Fleming USS LIBERTY survivor Joe Meadors is a former U.S. Navy signalman who exemplifies the USS Liberty Survivors’ Creed: I will never quit. My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength…
Latest posts by Managing Writer (see all)
- DOD says truth on Niger more important than USS Liberty - October 28, 2017
- Profile: Sam Jammal’s candidacy in California Congressional race - September 27, 2017
- Yemen immigrant Nagi Daifallah gave his life for American cause - August 15, 2017
Coalition plans Freedom Flotilla to expose Israel embargo against Gaza civilians The Freedom Flotilla Coalition: Condemns Israeli Attacks on Gaza, Ongoing Blockade, and International Complicity Planning to launch new Freedom Flotilla to Challenge Blockade The international Freedom Flotilla Coalition (with participation from England, France, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey, USA, Canada and Australia) condemns the…