Posts Tagged “Boko Haram”
Latest posts by Mike Ghouse (see all)
- Muslims for America Since July 4, 1776 - June 29, 2017
- Eid Al-Fitr Ramadan Sermons to focus on building a Secure Cohesive America - June 25, 2017
- Muslims need tune-up on free speech, and lots of catching up - June 17, 2017
Mike Ghouse Indeed, war on Terror is the dumbest idea ever floated, there is another way to handle it; the Islamic way If a thief breaks into your home, would you ask him his religion? And if he were to says, he belongs to your faith; would you let him get away? When a terrorist…
Latest posts by Managing Writer (see all)
- DOD says truth on Niger more important than USS Liberty - October 28, 2017
- Profile: Sam Jammal’s candidacy in California Congressional race - September 27, 2017
- Yemen immigrant Nagi Daifallah gave his life for American cause - August 15, 2017
By Sami the-Bedouin In early 1998, I was asked by a Palestinian “friend” if I can do an “academic” research for a Palestinian “Human Rights” organization about the suicide bombers. They were looking for an “academician” who can formulate a “coherent” study of the “suicide bombers”. My “friend” told me that the “offer” (as if…
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- The inseparability of peace, security, development and human rights - December 8, 2017
- President Trump is the catalyst the Arabs need to force them to act - December 6, 2017
- Sudan targets newspapers, journalists with confiscations and draconian legislation - December 6, 2017
Under pressure to #Bringbackourgirls US sends Special Forces to fight Boko Haram, free abducted Nigerian school girls By Ali Younes The White House announced today that the US government has sent American intelligence, and special forces personal to Nigeria to help in the effort to free the Nigerian school girls who were abducted by extremist…
Ali Younes is the Editor of The Arab Daily News online newspaper. He is a veteran news-editor, Journalist, and a Middle East analyst working for major American news networks. He isbased in Washington D.C. Reach Ali at aliyounes@TheArabDailyNews.com
Latest posts by Ali Younes (see all)
- Christian College to fire professor for saying Christians and Muslims worship the same God - January 7, 2016
- Jordanianagents arrest well-known anti-ISIS salafist Sheikh’s son - December 3, 2015
- Why ISIS Attacked Paris But Not Other Cities - November 18, 2015
Boko Haram leader Abubaker Shekau will sell abducted Nigerian schoolgirls into slavery Why and What does Boko Haram mean? By Ali Younes When Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau announced rather brazenly earlier this week that he will sell the abducted Nigerian school girls into slavery the world suddenly erupted and took notice of the creeping…