Posts Tagged “Balfour Declaration”
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- Syria and the Mother Of All Sleep: Yoga Nidra - April 24, 2017
- Earth Day, Science Marches and Earth Day Church - April 21, 2017
- THIS AMERICAN, The USS LIBERTY and POTUS Donald J. Trump - April 19, 2017
The Balfour Declaration of 1917 was the first international recognition of the Zionist movement The Balfour Declaration promised a Jewish state in the land of Palestine Thus Palestine has always been within the belly of Israel By Eileen Fleming In recognition of the Balfour Declaration’s 100th anniversary this year, British Prime Minister Theresa May told the Conservative…
He was born in Jenin, northern Palestine, was educated in England and spent the early years of his working life in the Arabian Gulf and Saudi Arabia. He has traveled far and wide, searching for the answer to a question that still eludes him.
Why does the United States of America support the Zionist line in such a blind folded way while ignoring the legitimate rights of the indigenous Palestinian people? Particularly as the Palestinian people harbour no ill feelings towards America and its people nor has ever caused them any harm. It is, Jafar says, a conundrum.
Email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Jafar Ramini (see all)
- A home denied: the Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine - June 28, 2015
- The Real Nakbah - May 14, 2015
- Palestine Endgame: Confront Israel, peace not achieveable - March 22, 2015
A home denied. Looking back at the truth of Zionism and its leaders in ethnically cleansing Christian and Muslims from Palestine to create their exclusive state, Israel. By Jafar M. Ramini They came uninvited. The Zionist zealots arrived on our shores with the Bible in one hand and a machine gun in the other. They…
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- Political Tsunami in France, how to stop the waves - April 24, 2017
- Something for everyone at La Grande-Poste Garden Vendor Books - April 9, 2017
- Fillon Believes in God’s Providence, Marine Believes in White People’s Dominance - March 16, 2017
Three-day International Symposium held in Ankara, Turkey explores the challenges facing Syria, its history, politics, and foreign policy, hosted by the SDE Institute of Strategic Thinking in collaboration with Yildirim Beyazit University. Also explored, the Armenian Massacre, the Western divisions of the Arab World, and the Kurdish movement for statehood By Abdennour Toumi Ankara, Turkey —…