Posts Tagged “Balfour Declaration”
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- قوة التمكين العربي تزداد رغما عن أمريكا - February 25, 2018
- Arab American empowerment continues to grow - February 23, 2018
- Man indicted for threatening Arabs in Washington D.C. - February 22, 2018
Palestinians commemorate Nakba Day Palestinians around the world are commemorating Nakba Day, the day in which Israel and the United Nations committed the Palestinian people to a homeless diaspora and struggle against increasing Israeli violence and racist persecution of their rights. Palestine Solidarity Campaign is presenting a week of events to commemorate and honor Palestinian…
Producer "30 Minutes with Vanunu" who founded WeAreWideAwake.org in response to her first of 8 trips to both sides of The Wall in Palestine Israel.
In 2012, Eileen ran for US House of Representatives District 5, in Fl.
Read her FREE eBooks and more at:http://www.eileenfleming.org/
Latest posts by Eileen Fleming (see all)
- A CMEP Reflection and this American’s Experience of Jesus at the Pool of Bethesda - February 25, 2018
- Spielberg’s “The Post” and This American and Israel’s Nuclear Whistleblower VANUNU Mordechai - February 13, 2018
- LOVE, Valentines Day, Ash Wednesday, Fools and Stages of the Soul - February 12, 2018
The Balfour Declaration of 1917 was the first international recognition of the Zionist movement The Balfour Declaration promised a Jewish state in the land of Palestine Thus Palestine has always been within the belly of Israel By Eileen Fleming In recognition of the Balfour Declaration’s 100th anniversary this year, British Prime Minister Theresa May told the Conservative…
He was born in Jenin, northern Palestine, was educated in England and spent the early years of his working life in the Arabian Gulf and Saudi Arabia. He has traveled far and wide, searching for the answer to a question that still eludes him.
Why does the United States of America support the Zionist line in such a blind folded way while ignoring the legitimate rights of the indigenous Palestinian people? Particularly as the Palestinian people harbour no ill feelings towards America and its people nor has ever caused them any harm. It is, Jafar says, a conundrum.
Email him at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Jafar Ramini (see all)
- A home denied: the Zionist ethnic cleansing of Palestine - June 28, 2015
- The Real Nakbah - May 14, 2015
- Palestine Endgame: Confront Israel, peace not achieveable - March 22, 2015
A home denied. Looking back at the truth of Zionism and its leaders in ethnically cleansing Christian and Muslims from Palestine to create their exclusive state, Israel. By Jafar M. Ramini They came uninvited. The Zionist zealots arrived on our shores with the Bible in one hand and a machine gun in the other. They…
- France correspondent for The Arab Daily News.
- www.bareed-areej.com Editor-in-Chief
رئيس تحرير مجلة بريد الأريج
- Political consultant at IMPR a Think-Tank based in Ankara, Turkey.
- Member at the European Observatory for Arabic Language Teaching based in Paris, France.
- Affiliated with Sociology of Islam Journal and contributor at Middle East Studies / International Studies, Sociology of Islam and Muslim Societies Center, Portland State University in Portland, OR.
EDUCATION: Diplôme des Études Approfondies (DEA) in Political Science from Toulouse University I, France. Master’s degree in Law from Algiers University, Algeria.
Email im at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Abdennour Toumi (see all)
- What’s the Matter with France? - February 11, 2018
- “Olive Branch” Paris Position: Reticence and Opacity - February 2, 2018
- France, Fatherland of Human Rights Vs. Migrants’ Rights - January 18, 2018
Three-day International Symposium held in Ankara, Turkey explores the challenges facing Syria, its history, politics, and foreign policy, hosted by the SDE Institute of Strategic Thinking in collaboration with Yildirim Beyazit University. Also explored, the Armenian Massacre, the Western divisions of the Arab World, and the Kurdish movement for statehood By Abdennour Toumi Ankara, Turkey —…