- This event has passed.
Halal Convention Schaumburg Nov 17, 2017
November 17 @ 8:00 am - November 19 @ 5:00 pm
This post has been viewed 9213 times.
Halal Convention to be held in Schaumburg Nov. 17 through 19, 2017
The American Pan-Islamic Community Council (APICC), a nonprofit organization, and managed by my company peace consulting Inc. Halal Convention which will be held on November 17-19, 2017 at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, Illinois.
The aim of the Halal Convention is to generate awareness about the significance of Halal products among consumers and to welcome those who are new to the Halal concept. The convention brings together researchers, professionals, scholars, consumers and business insiders to exchange ideas and to discuss innovations, concerns and solutions in the Halal environment.
This festival-style event is open for everyone; it will shed light on all aspects of the Halal lifestyle as both a healthy choice and daily routine.
- Awareness and the significance of Halal products
- Healthy lifestyle
- Functional medicine and its impact on Halal
- Halal finance and investment
- Halal travel and tourism
- Success stories and lessons learned
- Product Categories: Food &Beverage, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, Banking & Finance, Fashion, Logistics, Tourism & Hospitality and more
- Event Timings: Friday: 10:00 am- 10:00 pm, Saturday: 10:00 am-10:00 pm, Sunday: 10:00 am-7:00 pm
- Exhibit Area: 66,000+ sq. ft.
- Expected Number of Booths: 150+
- Expected Number of Visitors: 5,000
- Multicultural Halal products expo
- Educational sessions
- Awards for excellent Halal service providers
- Cake competition, cooking demo, fashion show, entertainment, amusements, valuable prizes and much more
This post has been viewed 9213 times.
Ray Hanania is an award winning political columnist and author. He covered Chicago Politics and Chicago City Hall from 1976 through 1992. Hanania began writing in 1975 when he published The Middle Eastern Voice newspaper in Chicago (1975-1977). He later published “The National Arab American Times” newspaper which was distributed through 12,500 Middle East food stores in 48 American States (2004-2007).
Hanania writes weekly columns on Middle East and American Arab issues for the Arab News in Saudi Arabia at www.ArabNews.com, and for TheArabDailyNews.com, and TheDailyHookah.com.
Palestinian, American Arab and Christian, Hanania’s parents originate from Jerusalem and Bethlehem.
Hanania is the recipient of four (4) Chicago Headline Club “Peter Lisagor Awards” for Column writing. In November 2006, he was named “Best Ethnic American Columnist” by the New American Media;In 2009, he received the prestigious Sigma Delta Chi Award for Writing from the Society of Professional Journalists. He is the recipient of the MT Mehdi Courage in Journalism Award. Hanania has also received two (2) Chicago Stick-o-Type awards from the Chicago Newspaper Guild, and in 1990 was nominated by the Chicago Sun-Times for a Pulitzer Prize for his four-part series on the Palestinian Intifada.
His wife and son are Jewish and he performs standup comedy lampooning Arab-Jewish relations, advocating for peace based on non-violence, mutual recognition and Two-States.
His Facebook Page is Facebook.com/rghanania
Email him at: RGHanania@gmail.com
Visit this link to read Ray's column archive at the ArabNews,com www.arabnews.com/taxonomy/term/10906
Latest posts by rayhanania (see all)
- The inseparability of peace, security, development and human rights - December 8, 2017
- President Trump is the catalyst the Arabs need to force them to act - December 6, 2017
- Sudan targets newspapers, journalists with confiscations and draconian legislation - December 6, 2017